I don’t know if it’s the beautiful leaves I see all-around me recently, both in the sky and on the ground, but rust seems to be my new favorite hue! It’s just that perfect blend of orange and brown that I can’t seem to get enough of. So, the coolest way to do rust this season? Today, I’ve landed on faux-leather pleats and a matching skinny scarf. The combination is sassy meets demure.
Accordion-pleat skirts have made a major comeback this fall. The ultra-trendy piece can be found in a multitude of variations, but I’ve fallen for this rust pleated faux-leather skirt from Bar III as my new-season must. Adorned with delicate accordion pleats, an A-line silhouette, and structured waistband, it’s the perfect fall separate. And because every fashion girl should have the opportunity to introduce one gorgeous rust option into their arsenal this month, this rust skirt is less than $40! I opted the style the rust skirt with a white Lace Up Front Bodysuit and matching rust skinny scarf from Prada for contemporary look with a retro touch.
No matter how you style the color, rust is perfect for day-to-night looks and always ensures a luxurious aesthetic.
- Bar III Pleated Faux-Leather Skirt (also available in black or shop similar version here)
- Windsor White Lace Up Front Bodysuit (shop similar in black by Missguided)
- Saint Laurent Monogramme Chain Shoulder Bag (available at SAKS & Nordstrom)
- Vince Camuto Troy Gladiator Sandal
- Prada Skinny Scarf (shop similar at Free People, Free People & Free People)