Sometimes I find that I’m either dressed to the nines or in comfy sweats – two polar opposites. For whatever reason, it’s hard to meet in the middle when it comes to the weekend. However, today I am sharing a chic and comfortable inspired weekend look that’s perfect for almost any activity you’ve got planned. The key to putting together a fashionable weekend look is to mix on-trend items with wardrobe staples. Today, I’ve paired two trendy items, sleeveless blazer and gladiator sandals, with my go-to wardrobe staples, jeans and fedora. The balance of classics paired with the on-trend items keeps the look feeling both fresh and fashion-forward. A tailored sleeveless blazer effortlessly layers over any tank and denim. Instantly creating a neat yet on-trend silhouette. While lace-up gladiator sandals – this season’s essential shoe – adds a touch of authority to my step.
In other news, I recently adopted a puppy! Her name is Loula and she is about 11 weeks old now. The adoption agency believes she is part German Shepard and part Australian Shepard. Lots more to come on her!
- Theory Eldora Patterned Suiting Vest (on sale!)
- Chloe Faye Small Suede and Calfskin Clutch (also available at SAKS and in larger size)
- DSTLD Ripped High Waisted Skinny Jeans
- Wool Fedora
- Valentino Rockstud High-Heel Gladiator Sandal (shop similar sandals by Aquazzura, Chloe, Schutz, & Stuart Weitzman)
- Chanel Glossimer Lip Gloss