Taking a detour from my recent Maui, Hawaii travel posts to share this fall-inspired outfit. As mentioned in a previous post, I am loving a warm, rusty color palette for fall this season. This cognac set is no exception. Featuring matching cognac corduroy overalls crop top and mini skirt, the set feels like a modern-day interpretation of your favorite overalls straight from the 90’s. The old-school corduroy mini skirt features a button down front and flared a-line silhouette, making it both playful and polished. Together, I find the corduroy combo to be a cool addition to my weekend wardrobe. I opted to dress-up the set a bit with a white tie neck blouse by Rachel Zoe, round retro sunglasses by Ray Ban, and a pair of leather ankle booties. However, the cognac corduroy overalls crop top and mini skirt could easily be paired with tall boots for a more free-spirited, boho vibe! Either way, I’ve definitely decided to join the corduroy craze. The lush, velvety material is a fun alternative to denim and an easy way to embrace 70’s influences this season.
- Cognac Corduroy Overalls Crop Top (shop similar here, here, & here)
- Cognac Corduroy Mini Skirt (shop similar by McGuire & Free People or shop similar corduroy pants)
- Rachel Zoe Brink Tie Neck Blouse (shop similar by Rachel Zoe and Tory Burch)
- Leather Ankle Bootie (shop similar by Michael Kors & Seychelles)
- Ray Ban 50mm Retro Round Metal Sunglasses (available at Nordstrom & SAKS)