Somedays it’s just fun to feel a little whimsical. Well, today is one of those days! Touched with a sense of fantasy, today’s embroidered floral mini dress features a vibrant floral motif of red roses. Each a mini work of art that adds an enchanting touch to this overtly lavish frock. While the organza dress asserts a strong feminine appeal, there is still a casual sense of ease to the piece. Mostly because of the mini dress’s thigh-grazing style that is flatteringly fitted at the top and flares out to a full skirt. Making it a fun option for both everyday wear and for parties and celebrations. I’ve opted to play-up the causal ease of the piece by pairing it with a classic denim jacket and leather sandals.
- Chicwish Blooming Fantasia Organza Dress with Red Floral Embroidery
- Forever 21 Classic Denim Jacket (on sale!)
- Prada Saffiano Lux Mini Crossbody Bag
- Pearl Double Sided Earrings Gold (similar by Forever 21)
- Valentino Rockstud Leather Sandals (shop similar Valentino Rockstud Ankle-Wrap Thong Sandal & Rebecca Minkoff Georgina Studded Sandals)
Photos by Leah Hope Photography