If you have been following along on my Instagram and snapchat, you know I have been doing quite a bit of traveling recently. Earlier this month, I was in Palm Springs, California for Coachella. Then, a few days later I was off to Maui, Hawaii for a double dose of vitamin C. While in Palm Springs, I had a lot of fun dressing the part for the festival scene. One of my favorite looks was this festival inspired Coachella outfit featuring my breezy For Love and Lemons Niccola Top with the most beautiful embroidery and tulle paneling.
Whether you are at Coachella or not, I love this top for exploring any sun drenched city. While bohemian in nature, the Niccola top’s lovely tie closures add a touch of romance. I opted the pair the flirty top with distressed cut off denim shorts and coordinating leather accessories: my braided belt and choker. I was so inspired by the top, I actually created the short movie above the capture it’s movement in the desert winds.
If you are loving my festival-inspired vibe, make sure to check out more desert travel outfits here or more stylish travel clothes. I have also linked to more spring-inspired outfits here. As always, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram or SIGN UP to receive new posts by email!! xo, Sarah.
- For Love and Lemons Niccola Top (also available at Revolve and Zappos)
- Distressed Cut Off Denim Shorts (shop similar from Nordstrom and Revolve)
- Marc Fisher LTD Randall Leather Sandals in Dark Taupe (available at Nordstrom and Zappos)
- Suede Choker Necklace
- Wanderlust and Co Athena Gold & Marble Ring
- Wanderlust and Co Athena Gold & Marble Cuff Ring
- Capwell Gold Alexis Ring
- BaubleBar Crystal Mason Ring
- Braided Belt