Fall clothing may be rolling into stores, but summer is definitely not over! With the sun shinning and the weekend ahead of us, this dress from Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent meets all of my summer desires! While the maxi silhouette is always a win, this must-have is made extra romantic with the addition of ethereal lace and eyelet embroidery. For a dress that flaunts so much cool texture, I’ve opted to pair it with soft neutral accessories for a more casual appeal. Since scoring my J.Crew wide-brimmed straw hat in Washington, D.C., it has easily become one of my favorite accessories this summer. I mean, a hat has to be the most glamorous way to keep the sun off your face, right? Now all this outfit needs is an umbrella drink! Garden party anyone?!
- Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Maxi V-neck Dress (also available at Revolve and Amazon)
- J.Crew Wide-Brimmed Straw Hat
- Prada Saffiano Lux Mini Crossbody Bag
- Prima Donna Pearl Panache Double Sided Earrings Gold
- The Peach Box Buckle Bangle in Silver (use code “tpb-sarahstylesseattle” to receive 15% off)
- Julep Hope It Girl Nail Polish
Photos by Leah Hope Photography