On day four of New York Fashion Week, I found myself tired of dresses and opted to mix up my fashion week formula a bit. I decided to wear my Lafayette 148 New York Charlie sleeveless scarf-neck blouse and white midi skirt. With a do-it-your-way fringed necktie, the silk Charlie blouse offers a nod to the ’70s without feeling overly retro. Paired with an on-trend full skirt in a modern midi-length, the total look is all about now. In order to balance out the flowy silhouettes of the top and skirt, I accessorized with a structured obi belt to emphasize my waistline.
See more of my previous New York Fashion Week posts here!
- Lafayette 148 New York Charlie Sleeveless Scarf-Neck Blouse (also available at Bloomingdales & Neiman Marcus)
- Lafayette 148 New York Finesse Crepe Joni Skirt (shop similar by Alice + Olivia)
- Lafayette 148 Wide Obi Belt with Double Buckle (shop similar by ASOS)
- Ray Ban 50mm Retro Round Metal Sunglasses (available at Nordstrom, SAKS, Topshop, Revolve, J.Crew, & Intermix)
- Snake-Embossed Leather Lace-Up Sandals (shop similar flats)
- Saint Laurent Monogramme Chain Shoulder Bag (available at SAKS & Nordstrom)
Thanks to Lafayette 148 New York for partnering with me on this post!