Rompers are a personal favorite of mine. Mostly because they don’t take too much additional styling to look on-point, just add a statement necklace, belt, or blazer (or, all three!) and you’re pretty much good to go. Just recently, I shared photos of a striped romper that I wore while visiting Santa Monica and talked about how it was an effortless piece to wear for a full-day of activities (those activities being shopping followed by beachcombing). However, today allure meets comfort in this modern draped romper, featuring a deep V-neck and cutout back. Opting to play-up the sophistication of the piece, I layered on my favorite metallic accessories and blazer. I love to use gold accessories to elevate a look, so I often wear this belt and necklace as a set. Adding a tailored blazer with clean lines keeps the look feeling sophisticated. While the black is perfect for a girls night out or Saturday cocktails, the same romper is also available in a crisp white or a beautiful botanical print. I totally see the white being the perfect option for a Memorial Day party, while the botanical print screams to be worn on your next tropical vacation.
- Lucy Paris Sleeveless V Neck Romper (also available in white and botanical print)
- Alice and Olivia Metallic Tweed Blazer
- Miu Miu Noir Catwalk Cat’s-Eye Sunglasses (shop similar Miu Miu sunglasses here and here)
- Gold Shaped Choker Necklace (shop similar at J.Crew, Net-A-Porter, Amazon, & Michael Kors)
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Metal Faux Buckle Belt (shop similar by BCBGMAXAZRIA and Nordstrom)
- Marc Jacobs Quilted Leather Handbag (shop similar here & here)
- Black Ankle Strap Sandal