While billowing maxi dress lengths can feel a bit too formal to wear during the day, a midi dress fits the bill for a plethora of activities. I’m particularly fond of this red midi dress featuring dainty floral lace, breezy cutouts, and waist-defining jour-échelle panels. Shaped with skinny shoulder straps, this lace midi dress bares the perfect amount of skin while the flowing tea-length adds a graceful finish. I’ve opted to accessorize the dress with vividly contrasting accessories for a more modern approach that adds a youthful elegance. The combination is a seriously glamorous one.
- Red Spaghetti Strap Floral Crochet Hollow Dress (on sale!)
- Chloe Drew Mini Chain Shoulder Bag in Black (also available at Nordstrom, SAKS, & Barneys New York)
- Forever 21 Cat Eye Sunglasses (shop similar at Shopbop and in brown)
- Prada Black Suede Cutout Detail Pumps (shop similar by Diane von Furstenberg, Sam Edelman, & Stuart Weitzman)
- Prima Donna Akoya Ear Jackets in Pearl/Gold
- butter LONDON Nail Lacquer
Photos by Jenna Bechtholt Photography