Being chic, casual, and flirty all at once isn’t always the simplest of tasks, but this printed off-the-shoulder dress makes it all too easy! With billowy sleeves, a cinched waist, and ruffled skirt, this dress is one of those pieces that is just so much fun to wear. For a vintage-inspired twist, I’ve opted to style the dress with a pair of knee-high gladiator sandals and oversized sunglasses. While gladiator sandals and off-the-shoulder necklines aren’t new by any means, this summer they are two easy ways to update your wardrobe for the season. Like crop-tops were last summer’s must-have for a healthy dose of skin (and for keeping cool), this summer it’s all about baring your shoulders. After incorporating a few off-the-shoulder pieces into my wardrobe, I have to say it feels good to set my shoulders free! All in all, off-the-shoulder necklines are the perfect way to show some skin without baring it all this summer.
- Lulu’s Printed Off-the-Shoulder Ruffle Dress (shop similar dresses here, here, & here)
- Aldo Knee-High Leather Gladiator Sandal (shop similar gladiator sandals here & here)
- Prima Donna Pearl Akoya Ear Jackets
- Prada Saffiano Lux Mini Crossbody Bag in beige
- CHLOE Translucent Turtledove Square 56mm Sunglasses (shop similar Chloe sunglasses here, here, & here)
- Yves Saint Laurent Belle de Jour Rouge Volupté Shine Lipstick
- Yves Saint Laurent La Laque Couture Nail Lacquer