It may be October but I’m still willing to bare some skin, especially if it’s to wear this ensemble by Rachel Zoe! Thanks to Rachel, the classic tweed short suit has been given a contemporary twist this fall season. Fashioned from multi-colored tweed, the collarless jacket and eye-catching shorts feature a modern silhouette and fluffy fringe-trimmed edges. The decorative fringe trim edges adds the perfect touch of boho-chic appeal, while still staying totally office-ready. I opted to pair the textural tweed jacket and shorts with a sophisticated tie neck blouse to compliment this on-duty look. I like how the blouse compliments the short suit’s sleek appeal, yet is such an elegant separate on its own if you want to remove the jacket. I’ve opted to tie the blouse in a bow but the long tie can be styled in a few different ways, depending on your mood or current location. Play it sensible with a bow or let the tie hang loose for a modern edge when the clock strikes five!
- Rachel Zoe Henri Tweed Jacket (also available here)
- Rachel Zoe Finch Tweed Shorts (also available here)
- Rachel Zoe Brink Tie Neck Blouse (shop similar by Rachel Zoe and Tory Burch)
- Leather Ankle Bootie (shop similar by Michael Kors)
- Chloe Drew Mini Chain Shoulder Bag in Black (also available at Nordstrom & SAKS)
- Wanderlust and Co Triple-Pearl Wave Silver Ring