The pairing of a sweater and skirt seems to always be a winning duo. While the sweater brings warmth, a tailored skirt brings instant polish – the perfect balance of comfort and style. Not to mention, the perfect pair for when the temperature gets tricky!
Today I’ve found a winning combo in this crop top sweater and south-of-the-boarder inspired wraparound knit skirt by Sam Edelman. Obviously the skirt’s print speaks for itself – it’s a crowd pleaser. With its unique asymmetrical cut and fringe trim the skirt perfectly balances an architectural yet eclectic vibe. I opted to pair the eye-catching knit skirt with a cropped sweater in a vibrant red hue. I love the shoulder-baring, halter neck design for the flattering silhouette it creates. For added warmth, I’ve opted to layer-on my go-to leather jacket.
- Sam Edelman Hope wraparound Stripe Skirt (also available at Dillard’s, Revolve, & Lord and Taylor)
- Sam Edelman Milla Crop Top Sweater (also available in white)
- Chloe Drew Mini Chain Shoulder Bag in Black (also available at Nordstrom & SAKS)
- Express Faux Leather Jacket
- Want You to Stay Black Lace-Up Heels (shop similar by Aquazzura & Aquazzura)
- Ray Ban 50mm Retro Round Metal Sunglasses (available at Nordstrom & SAKS)
Thanks to Sam Edelman for partnering with me on this post!