While I have gone on and on in recent blog posts about how much I am loving rust and cognac hues this fall, there is another color that happens to also be on my radar right now. That color is oxblood. The distinct deep red with splashes of purples and blues is just oh-so-appealing to me during this time of year. Whether it’s a leather skirt, lipstick, or chunky scarf, the color always seems to add an air of luxury. So, when I discovered this stylish Vince Camuto oxblood suede jacket, it was definitely love at first sight! The rich shade combined with velvety faux suede, is just everything. Since adding the piece to my wardrobe, the topper has quickly become a grab-and-go piece for fall. Featuring patch pockets and a streamlined silhouette, this stylish Vince Camuto oxblood suede jacket is both contemporary and retro in design. I love this aspect of the coat because it makes the piece very versatile within your wardrobe. Today was a bit chilly so I opted to make the coat the centerpiece of the outfit by pairing it with all black. Together, my ripped skinny jeans, ankle boots, and go-to wide-brimmed hat, put a contemporary spin on the classic fall trench look.
- Vince Camuto Oxblood Suede Jacket with Pockets c/o (also available at Nordstrom or shop similar oxblood jackets by Vince Camuto here & here)
- High Waist Ripped Slim Denim Pant
- Seychelles Accordion Bootie
- Lack of Color Montana Fedora (also available at Forever 21)
- Black Velvet Choker (shop similar from Urban Outfitters)