Hello! Checking in from Whistler, Canada! I kicked-off the winter season from one of my favorite ski destinations and am happy to be spending the first few days of 2016 playing in the snow with my favorite people. Today I am excited to share a snow outfit featuring a Tommy Hilfiger crewneck sweater and fur vest.
To survive below freezing temperatures in style, I opted for layers of knits and fur – more is more is definitely the case! My Tommy Hilfiger crewneck sweater featuring a beautifully intricate black and white design was a definite winter-staple of mine this day. Crewneck sweaters are a winter classic. I find that their clean lines make them ideal for layering. Underneath the sweater, I wore an oversized boyfriend poplin shirt. Crafted from a lightweight cotton, I like how the shirt adds interest and a masculine/minimalist appeal. To break up all the clean lines of the sweater and shirt, I paired the two with a soft fur vest and ripped skinny jeans. With a refined and slightly longer silhouette, the relaxed fit of the vest makes it a glamorous piece that practically layers over everything. Together, the outfit made for a more than cozy look to wear around the fireside with friends.
Check back for more posts featuring lots of cold-weather style. Or, follow along live on Instagram as I am still in Whistler for a few more days!
See my previous posts featuring more fashionable winter outfit ideas from Whistler, Canada! I’ve also linked to more looks featuring fur vests and jackets and more outfit posts featuring vests. Or, check-out my Winter Getaway Pinterest board where I save all my winter style inspiration.
- Tommy Hilfiger Textured Stitch Crewneck Sweater
- Rabbit Fur Vest in Natural (shop similar Faux Fur Vest)
- Skinny Ripped Cropped Boyfriend Jeans
- Oversized Boyfriend Poplin Shirt
- Seychelles Accordion Bootie (also available at Shoptiques)
- Karen Walker Harvest Superstars Round-Frame Acetate Sunglasses (available at Net-A-Porter & Shopbop.com or rent them using Ditto – use code STYLESSEATTLE to signup for a free month)